Incentive programs are offered by local organizers (TCVB members) that combine their destination knowledge with their imagination and creativity, in order to produce incentive
activities that are both original and enjoyable.
Programs are designed to suit the client’s special interests and preferences and to feature unique elements.
The city’s history, culture and joyful lifestyle, the natural beauty of neighbouring destinations, the indulging gastronomy and long tradition in wine-making, are unending sources of
inspiration for successful incentives.
Incentive Programs could include activities such as:
- Ancient Greek Theater Events
- Gala dinners at Exceptional Venues, on Cruise ships and sailboats
- Private events at the Planetarium
- Private cruises around Mount Athos Peninsula (Monastery Republic – Unesco World Heritage Site)
- Greek Cookery demonstrations / lessons
- Winery visits / wine-tasting events
- Spa Experiences
- Special events at the Olympic Stadium of Thessaloniki
- Events at the city’s museums, such as: The Museum of Byzantine Culture, The Macedonian Museum of Contemporary Art and the ‘Noesis’ (Technology Museum)
- Activities featuring a visit to the Ancient city of Vergina (Unesco World Heritage Site) and the Royal Tomb of King Philip II (father of Alexander the Great)\Activities featuring a visit to Dion (Religious center of Ancient Greece)
- Activities featuring a visit to Pella (Capital City of the Ancient Macedonian Kingdom)
- Activities featuring a visit to the Cave of Petralona, famous for the beautiful stalactite formations
- ‘Meteora’ Monasteries Experience (Unesco World Heritage Site)
- Discovering Mount Olympus – home of the ancient Greek Gods
- Scuba Diving and Water sports at over 40 ‘Blue Flag’ beaches nearby
- Hiking in the pine forests of Northern Greece
- Following in the footsteps of St. Paul on a special tour and many more equally interesting activities